5.29.2006

Numero Uno

I have a feeling this blog will be indicative of the way I water my plants -- sudden drenches followed by seasons of drought. My poor plants; my poor readers. I'm gonna try to regulate, people. Lauren says drinking coffee in the morning regulates her. :o)

My mom recently started a blog and I figured if my mom has a blog, it's about time I start one (and I can't post comments on her blog until she changes her settings). I suppose I put off blogging because I didn't think I could commit. It would be just another thing to do. I like to keep my list of things to do to a minimum:

shower
school/homework (soon to be replaced with work)
eat
pay bills
usually some church activity
and sleep

So we'll see how long this lasts...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since words aren't your forte, you could always make this a picto-blog? Appealing to your strengths might make it easier to update regularly.

Also, welcome to the world of the Blog.

May 30, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Thanks for the advice. I have to buy a digital camera, though. Soon. Very soon.

May 30, 2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey, what's a couple hundred dollars more for a digital camera in the ocean that is your debt?

Thanks for letting the world wide web know how I regulate my bowels. Niiice. But it works like a charm.

May 30, 2006 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually meant more along the lines of images or projects you're working on, or images from elsewhere which you found interesting. But yes, a digital camera would help too.

May 30, 2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

You could also just keep putting images of Fast Food on your website and I'd just keep coming back, and back, and back, and back...

May 31, 2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

HEY! My blog is just one more thing that I started and can't finish! Or keep up! hahahahaha MOM

June 11, 2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

P.S. What is the handicap sign for? on blogs? ?????

June 11, 2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

When you click on the handicap sign in the post area, females and males start reading numbers? ?????? What's up with that? MOM

June 11, 2006 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home