9.14.2006

I Look Like A Gelfling


Many people tell me that I look like Hilary Duff. She's like 10 years younger than me, but I've accepted the fact that I look like I'm in high school. Random strangers, though, approach me and my sister ALL THE TIME and tell us that we look like Gwyneth Paltrow or "that girl from That 70s Show." It's weird the number of times people have told us this. Sara and I have always attributed it to our blonde hair, fair skin, height, deeper voices, and maybe our sense of humor. But the funniest "you look like..." that I most recently got was from a guy my sister knows. He told her that I look like Kira from the 1982 Jim Henson movie, "The Dark Crystal."

Greeeeat, I look like a 15 year old puppet.

Maybe it's partly because my ears sometimes stick out of my lifeless flat hair. You be the judge.



More importantly, who will be my Jen so we can dream-fast together? That was for you, Sara.

2 Comments:

Blogger skillz said...

Before the Hilary Duff spot, I would have said a cross between Sara Cox (British Ladette DJ) and Julia Stiles.

But now you mention it, you *really* do look like the Duffster.

Upload your picture here: http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

It tells you (scienmetifically) who you most resemble.

September 15, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Thanks a million. Obviously I created a new post around the information you provided me with.

September 16, 2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home