6.03.2008

I'm So Very Sad Right Now...

I just learned that Wilco is playing at McCarren Pool in Brooklyn on August 13th and the general admission tickets are sold out! I'm so bummed. So very bummed. You guys, half the songs I can play on the guitar are Wilco songs! I've always regretted not seeing them live after Yankee Hotel Foxtrot came out. Or even A Ghost Is Born. Now I'm not even gonna see 'em for probably one of their last albums. If any of you readers out there hear about available Wilco tickets to this show, puh-leeeeeease let me know! Sigh...

What concerts have you guys missed that you regret not going to? Radiohead during Okay Computer times is another show I'm mad I didn't see. I have yet to see them live as well.

Sigh again...

On the upside, I'm getting better at playing She's A Jar, by Wilco. That one is a doozy - not that the chords are difficult, but moving from a barre to a major chord is still a bit tricky for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Check Craigslist for tickets. You just may find something . . . That's how I found tickets for the Radiohead show I went to a month ago.

June 04, 2008 1:27 AM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

Quick thought...go to Radiohead next time. I went after "Hail to the Thief" and they still played nearly 1/2 of OK Computer. Actually, they played nearly half of every album for like 2 1/2 hours.

June 04, 2008 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home