6.03.2008

I Went to Outer Space Yesterday


Or maybe it was inner space, eh?!? Do you guys remember the movie Innerspace with Dennis Quaid, Martin Short, and Meg Ryan? It's awesome. I can't believe I don't own it. Anyway, I think I look great as an astronaut. Maybe that's what I'll do next for a career - be an astronaut. Looking the part is half the battle, right?

Seriously, though, if I had to chose between living in the ocean for the rest of my life or space, I would definitely pick space.

I have no idea where such lame post writing came from. I just wanted everyone to see this awesome photo and know that you too can be an astronaut just like me by going to the bus stop at 14th Street and University Place in Manhattan, New York, USA, Earth.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Wow. All I have to say is . . . Your teeth look incredibly white in that picture.

June 04, 2008 1:26 AM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

Um, I would WAY choose the ocean over space. There are millions of things to interact with in the ocean. After a while, the floaty space thing is going to get boring.

June 04, 2008 9:34 AM  
Blogger jet said...

I'm totally with you Lexia! No prune hands for me!

June 04, 2008 12:25 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Sara: I've been bleaching them, plus that light was soooo bright!

Jaymoo: But maybe you would eventually bump into other life forms in space.

Jet: Hey, cuz.

June 04, 2008 8:11 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I am putting Innerspace on our quere in netflix right now! Thanks for the reminder...

I don't think astronaut school takes that long or costs that much. You should look into it!

June 08, 2008 3:02 PM  
Blogger The Shark said...

I TOTALLY remember "Innerspace." Classic Quaid.

June 16, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger Lauren Alexis said...

Ha I love this. It reminds me of the 8th grade whenever we went on an overnight fieldtrip to the NASA space station in Texas.

June 17, 2008 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home