10.23.2008

I'm Sorry...

I'm sorry for not blogging in ages. I am still alive, of course, in case any of you were concerned. I have not fled the country or been banished from the country. I am not in the Witness Protection Program, did not enlist in the army and sent to war, or become a magician in the last few months and start working on my disappearing act. I just got really busy. I'll explain all of that later, but for the time being, there are other things I would like to post.

First and foremost, though, is/was my apology for being an inconsistent blogger (and especially for skipping the long awaited July's Future Husband Month of 2008 and October Sisters Month of 2008). For the record, though, my first post/confession states, "This blog probably won't last" followed by my second post disclaiming the potential for sporadic blog writing.

I hope you'll all come back to me...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the The 10 Habits of Highly Annoying Bloggers:

"Bloggers who post excuses for not posting. I don't care if you're busy today. If you're not posting, fine. I'll just assume you had other things to do."

October 23, 2008 2:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Apology accepted. :)

October 24, 2008 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home