3.31.2009

I love tulips!!!





And my boyfriend gave me 30 of them when I got back home after being in Georgia for almost three weeks! More on that later. And more on what I've been doing since my last blog post in November (Wow, Blogger has changed!). And more on having a boyfriend, as well. :o)

Aren't they the prettiest flowers? Just look at the one in the foreground of the last photo opening up to drink life in. Ha! Ha! For reals, though. I think receiving flowers is better than receiving chocolate - and coming from a recovering chocoholic, that's sayin' a lot. I'm curious to know what are some of you're favorite flowers? And boys, do you like flowers in your home as much as girls do?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL AND thoughtful and
it shows you were missed by someone! Love MOM

March 31, 2009 3:47 PM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

You look really pretty in these pictures! The flowers are pretty, too. I love yellow.

March 31, 2009 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I don't have anyone to buy me flowers, so I buy them for myself sometimes. :)

They are such a nice addition to a living space. I meant to take a picture of the last bunch to blog about it . . . Next time.

Great pictures, Lex! I like your boyfriend. :)

March 31, 2009 5:54 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Awe, shucks...thanks, Lindsey.

Sara, I buy flowers for myself even when I have a boyfriend. I don't think there's anything weird about buying your own flowers - unless of course you send them to yourself at work and say they're from your non-existent "boyfriend" to make the guy you like at the office jealous. That would be weird.

None of you mentioned what your favorite flowers are!

March 31, 2009 6:53 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Lexia! I have missed you. That was really nice of the boyfriend (who I think is awesome).

As far as favorite flower...I'm not sure. Maybe Gerber Daisies, but I do always like roses. Let's face it, I like all flowers!

April 01, 2009 2:14 PM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

Do dandylions count as flowers?

April 01, 2009 5:45 PM  
Blogger jet said...

Those are beautiful! A love for tulips must run in the family! :)

April 14, 2009 6:48 PM  
Blogger The Davis Family said...

Do I know this boy? I won't tell Adam... Glad to see you are back bloggin'. I'm gonna have to say the Rose is my favorite... red, yellow, white, or yellowish white.
Have a good one. I'll check back in another 6 months - HA! Just teasin'.
Janet

April 24, 2009 12:04 AM  
Blogger Casey Quinn said...

You really need to update your blog! I'm still curious to know what conclusion you came to about the hamburgers last summer.

May 19, 2009 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home