9.15.2006

In Yo Face...

In light of my most recent post, "I Look Like A Gelfling," it has been brought to my attention by another blogger that there is a website I should have known about years ago (technically it's still in its Beta version, but whatever). It's a site called My Heritage and its primary purpose is to create a network of families using genealogical information. However, one of its greatest assets is a program that attempts to perform face recognitions (well, mainly matching your face to those of celebrities). How you ask? You upload a photo of yourself on their website, then their super high-tech face recognition software scans the structure of your face, places it in a database of other faces, and finds similar matching facial structures/features all in about 15 seconds - BLAST OFF!!! Sara, why didn't we figure out how to market the Federal Governments methods of detecting one's identity to make a profit for ourselves sooner?

Before I disclose my lab results, I would like to greatly thank Skillz for bringing this site into my world. It has drastically changed my life in the last 2 hours. I'm sure the readers of lexiasnow.blogspot.com will be just as happy to discover this scienmetifical site as well.



The first go around, I most closely matched (in order of percentage) is Marc Anthony (at 71% - go figure)!
Followed by:
Michelle Pfeiffer
Nia Long
Brigitte Bardot (Ha! Ha! Look, mom and Genny-vive!)
Dane Cook
Sofia Vergara
Julia Stiles (yuck, but you were dead on Skillz)
Agam Rudberg
Jeisa Chiminazzo
Marilyn Monroe



But the second go-around was even better because I most closely matched, Drum roll please...HILARY DUFF (at 73% - too funny)!
Followed by:
Samaire Armstrong
LeeAnn Rimes
Piper Perabo
Goldie Hawn
Jo Jo
Bridget Moynahan
Rachel Bilson
Julia Roberts
Amerie

At least I didn't look like any males this time. You guys, I could play this game all day long - just uploadin' one image after the next. So have at it readers and come back and tell me your results!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

"There was a monster, and I hid in a cave. And then there was a nice man who took care of me, and I learned how to speak to all living things . . ."

You definitely look like Kira (or is it Keira?). I think it's mostly your oval face, stringy hair, and bangs. Hillary Duff, too. Julia Stiles? No way, Jose!

HA -- things on the internet travel fast. I found out about this site 2 days ago from Yvonne. So I wasted about 15 minutes on it. I stopped after a few short times because I got people from Marilyn Monroe to Jim Carrey. ??? Huh.

I was going to tell you about it, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Sorry.

September 16, 2006 4:17 AM  
Blogger jet said...

Well, I think I'd take Hilary Duff Lexi. Apparently I look like a lot of Asian women I've never heard of before.

September 17, 2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger skillz said...

Two different pics I tried came out as Johnny Knoxville AND Bam Magera.

I'm worried.

September 18, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Isn't it great? I got a little obsessed with it, too. Mine always came up with Mischa Barton... No guys, though, but lots of middle-aged women ;o)

September 25, 2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you, you have that look of Bridget Bardot with your hair that way. You need more eyey make up though to really do it, with a pair of fake eyelashes smothered in mascara. Love MOM hahahahah

October 18, 2006 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home