11.07.2007

Dan In Real Life - more like My Man In Real Life


I'm in love with Steve Carell. If only he weren't 45 years old, married, had two kids, famous, and were Mormon (I prefer my imaginary crushes to be of the same religion as me).

Just look at how cute his face is in that photo (that I did not take). The movie Dan In Real Life is almost as cute as his face. I don't want to give a review of the movie, but I do want to somehow force you to watch it. The soundtrack has made me happy for the last month, but I've only been listening to 1 minute clips of it from iTunes. Lauren, can't you email it to me for my birthday...puh-leeeeeeease? Break the law this one time. Kidding. Sort of. Does the FBI monitor blogs [insert nervous laugh here]?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Will do.

November 08, 2007 9:18 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I love feel good movies and this movie was just that!!! If feeling good is wrong... I don't want to be right. (Sorry, had too!)

November 12, 2007 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home