10.10.2007

Memory Lane #1

I was looking through my photos on my hard drive and realized I haven't uploaded very many pictures on my blog...ever. So, I've decided to post photographs from parties I've had, parties I've attended, or just things I've never blogged about over the past few years.

Saturday night I went to a birthday party for Emily. It was a 1920s themed party where everyone was supposed to dress up. Many there were flappers, gangsters, and the like. I however, was half a 1920s reporter with my argyle v-neck sweater and rolled up sleeves ready take the world by storm with breaking news on prohibition and half a woman of the 2007s. Okay, I didn't dress up, but I definitely used my 1920s reporter voice...see. Here are some photos (my roommate, Alicia, took most of them).


Austin, Alicia, and A-Dave looking very gangster.


Emily, the birthday girl, and Libby.


Pamela and Alicia


Dave teaching me the double windsor


Me, Dave, and Jeff


Kelly, Kimmie, Alicia, Ashley, Genevieve


Me (sans fat tie) and Hillary

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

I love that voice you do! HEHEH!

How do you know Ashley Pinney? She was my childhood neighbor. Tell her that Jacki Sherrill says "Hi" if you see her again.

October 10, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Well it really is memory lane for you, Jax. I'll tell her you said hi. But as far as you're concerned, I'll gitcha witha paira concrete galoshes, ay!

October 11, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

You're stupid. I love you.
:)

October 12, 2007 1:32 AM  
Blogger Brigham said...

I remember that party. Hard to believe it was so long ago. Nothing like a nice stroll down memory lane to make one feel wistful.

October 12, 2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

You look really pretty in these pictures Lexi!

October 13, 2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home