8.13.2007

Soundtrack of My Current Daydreams:

"Sleeping Lessons" - The Shins
"Mama, Won't You Keep Those Castles In The Air + Burning?" - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
"There are too many Birds" - Arthur & Yu (thanks Reghan)
"3 Horses" - Arthur & Yu
"Bullet Proof...I wish I was" - Radiohead
"How Can You Be Sure" - Radiohead

Previously it was:
"Lost" - The Mary Onettes
"Cha Cha Cha" - Little Ones
"Rally" - Phoenix
"Skyway" - The Replacements
Songs I don't have the titles to by Patrick Watson (thanks Lauren)

What songs are on the soundtrack of your daydreams these days? Further more, what are your daydreams?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Well, to be perfectly honest, I have been in a quiet, reflective mood. I usually drive to and from work listening to nothing. Or NPR. So I guess that's the soundtrack of my life: silence and talk radio. Hm.

I did listen to "Funny Girl" tonight, so that will break up my boring repertoire for a while . . .

As far as my daydreams go . . . I daydream of sleeping. I would love to get a long, long sleep in. :)

August 14, 2007 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home