7.04.2007

O, Say Can You See...

My future husband?! It's that time of year again folks when my blog is dedicated to my future husband for the entire month of July! I'm sure Francis Scott Key appreciates the title of this post, but I had to tie in the fourth of July somehow with my future husband! So Happy Fourth! I suppose I should come up with some kind of Declaration of DEpendence for my future husband; perhaps a Unilateral Declaration of Dependence might be more appropriate - being that he hasn't met me yet. In any case, there will definitely be declarations of some sort this month. Mostly declarations of love!!! Look, people, I've already accepted my insanity - just go with it.

I haven't given much thought to this, the Second Annual Future Husband Month, so we'll see where it goes. I would ask, though, that you guys post as many comments as possible to get the dialogue rolling. Really, the most exciting part about July's celebration are the comments! If you feel at all inclined to write something, I urge you to do it. Don't hold back because I'm not gonna! Obviously. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to address, stories you would like to hear, or just have some good ideas for posts. I'll do my best to make this entertaining for you.

So cheers! Here's to meeting our future spouses - or at least mine!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Brigham said...

Maybe you can start by detailing what advances you have made towards meeting your future husband during the past 12 months? A State of the Blessed Union Union, if you would.

July 04, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Brigham said...

That was supposed to say "A State of the Blessed Union Union Address"

July 04, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Aw, man, Lex. I loov ya.

July 05, 2007 1:44 AM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

Is there some sort of Pledge of Allegiance you can compose so the girls can recite it each morning this month?

July 05, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

With right hand over heart:

I pledge allegiance to my future husband of the united state of love and to the family for which it stands, one marriage under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for both.

July 05, 2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey -- that's a really good pledge of allegiance! I like it.

Oh boy, oh boy, am I excited for this month.

July 05, 2007 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home