11.19.2007

If You Google: "I'm depressed because I see what's going on in the world"

My blog is the fourth link. I only know this because my site meter showed that someone was referred to my blog through typing in this query at google.com. I think it was Google's way of playing a joke on this person because the name of my blog is "The World As I See It: A happy land of bunnies and rainbows." Silly Google. Tricks are for kids - not advanced search engines. If you don't believe me see for yourself (note that the information on this link will change in the future so my blog may no longer appear on the page. Actually, it might appear twice now, since I have the exact phrase in this post. Hm, we'll see...).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 19, 2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Well now you are the top link. Congrats!

November 19, 2007 2:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Clever, Lex. Clever. Hey -- why don't you go into the M.A. program at Ga State for creative writing while I go for rhetoric and composition. It's kind of perfect.

November 19, 2007 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home