9.07.2006

My Friend Brigham

Because I'm currently figuring out my life right now, I haven't blogged as much. But, I have another idea for a series of posts. I decided to spotlight a few friends of mine. I always like hearing something nice about myself and decided I would write a few things about some of my friends in hopes that their hearts will feel a little warm and fuzzy or they'll visit my blog and increase my visitors statistics - whichever comes first.

The first friend I decided to write about is not my best friend, but is one of the first friends of the Young Sisters that I adopted - Brigham. Why him? Well, I recently stumbled on some old photos that were taken of us, circa 2004, in the earliest stages of our friendship. We happened to be wearing similar outfits one day and thought, "hey, this would be a nice photo opportunity." As we were lamely posing, we decided to spice things up and pose as if we were taking our engagement pictures. Note: We are not, nor have we ever been engaged - although, I think my mother would like such an engagement to occur. Mom, stop emailing him.


Lame pose.


The cliche arm-over-the-chest pose. I totally used the wrong arm, though; engagement rings are on the left hand. However, I am a little subversive.


I couldn't be serious, but look how great Brigham is acting.

Over the years, Brigham and I have evolved from eating together at the Young's apartment, to socializing at activities outside the Young's apartment, to sort of talking on the phone, to actually seeing three movies together, and finally to making this video (click the "play" button to view):


"Personal Best"
2006
Nominated at the 2006 Lingos Festival (heh, heh).

Although it's been a while since I've encountered Brigham, I just wanted to remind him that I consider him a friend and will always think of him as "not boring." It's been a good 2.5 years, Brigham. Here's to another 2.5 years!

Who will the next friend I post about be? You'll just have to wait and find out. I'm sure the suspense is killing you!

Tina, send me those photos so I can post about you next.

4 Comments:

Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

I heard Brigham moved to California. It is a rumor all over New York. Is it true?

September 08, 2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger skillz said...

That video is genius! Kinda reminded of the Radiohead 'No Surprises' vid.

Did anyone else find themselves copying his expressions?

September 09, 2006 4:48 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 09, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I think that I deleted my comment, but it read:

Lexi You look freaking HOTT in this video! Love the 80's hair flip! Never gets old and ALWAYS SEXY!!!

September 09, 2006 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home