8.02.2006

It's Official. I'm Definitely A Night Owl.

I just realized a pattern in my blog postings. The last 7 posts (8 including this one) have all been uploaded in the wee hours of the night... or early morning... whichever. Regardless, I've created a brief log of the last posts (in consecutive order). Note that the times are in hours:minutes -- in case you were unsure of the column order, or you can't tell time, or perhaps your Dyslexic.

04:01 AM -- Confession #8
01:46 AM -- The Yellow Banana Van
01:36 AM -- I'll Have A Cheeseburger With Lettuce, Tomato...
02:51 AM -- Confession #7
02:10 AM -- I Know It's Far From Valentine's Day But...
02:21 AM -- Guest Writer Installment #2
02:02 AM -- You Mean That Annoying Buzz Is Really The...
And approximately
04:16 AM -- It's Official. I'm Definitely A Night Owl.

Maybe this all has something to do with my being sort of unemployed. Nah, I would be up anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yeah, you probably would be up anyway. I have a full-time job and stay up WAY past when I should be in bed. It's really taking a toll on me. I need to stop.

August 02, 2006 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Night people can't stop being night people. You just happen to be an Owl in a world run by Larks.

August 02, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Ryan Thomas Barnhart said...

I was up last night at 4:00 am; you Ian? Sara?

August 02, 2006 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

August 02, 2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home