7.26.2006

Guest writer Installment #2

My friends who don’t have blogs have really taken to this thing we bloggers call writing a post, or publicly disclosing your innards as I like to call it. My next guest blogger was so eager to write a post that we didn’t even discuss the subject! I opened my email one day and WHAM there it was – the science of love! This is befitting of Pamela because she is a scientifically-minded, wild, and crazy gal. She is currently working on her Ph.D. in Microbiology at NYU where she studies malaria. Pamela likes long hikes, live music, popsicles, and doesn't like Indian food. She also has a cat who probably has a name, but I don't know what it is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't...like...Indian...food? I know what those words mean, but that sentence makes no sense.

July 26, 2006 3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully admit to not liking indian food even though it's hip to like indian. I just don't dig the curry.

Kitty's real name is Chairman Meow.

July 26, 2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hip to like Indian food now? I grew up eating it (and cooking it), but now I feel odd since I'm used to being ridiculously unfashionable...

Also, that is a great name.

July 26, 2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home