7.12.2006

Perhaps This Will Be My Future Husband's Favorite Mouse Pad Ever...



'Cause I know it's my favorite mouse pad ever! It's great for two primary reasons. Designers will love it for the labeled hexadecimal color codes. It's also great for people who need inspiration. You see, all along the border are these inspiring and motivating quotes by famous people like Churchill, Pascal, Cezanne, etc. Two of my favorites quotes go like this:

All the opportunities in the world are waitng to be grasped by people who are in love with what they're doing.
- Goldwyn

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
- Mary Ann Williamson

So thanks for giving this mouse pad to me for my birthday in 2003, Brooks! I blog about it to this day.

The Web Designer's Color Hexagon mouse pad is made possible by Visibone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

HEY!!! I own one, too! Am I your future husband???

July 12, 2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you connect this to your monthly theme. Sneaky!

Also, that is a lovely and hypnotic mousepad.

July 12, 2006 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is more like it! Thanks for the shout out! I think I sent one to Blake or Sara got Blake's b/c I never sent it. Well Blake if you never got one let me know and I can rectify the problem!

July 13, 2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

No, Blake got his, I think. I bought my own.

July 13, 2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Lexia I've been stalking you a little bit. Your blog is great. Great great!

July 14, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Isn't stalking how true friendship is formed anyway? Stalking is the new awesome...

July 14, 2006 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home