6.15.2006

Things I Would Do in New York City (and did do):


Go to the Hershey's store twice and still not get in because we got there right at closing time.



Eat the duck appetizer at Peep. So good, people. So good.



Mimmick Sadie.



Hold Lily's hand while she excitedly waits for the subway.



And of course Magnolia.

Sara will post more of what we did in New York very soon. I love when she comes to the city because it makes New York feel more like home. I love my nanna -- Sara, that is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Look at you with the Farrah Fawcett bangs.

And bloggin' away. I had to catch myself up with all of your posts.

June 17, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Farrah by accident. My bangs have not been cooperating with me lately. Then again, my hair has always had a mind of its own.

June 17, 2006 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home