1.05.2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR!

I know I'm a little late. I hope your holidays were relaxing and fun. I went home to see mi familia because I love them and miss them and also it was Christmas. Here is a list of things I did:

1.I watched a million movies (I did not like "Lady In the Water" AT ALL)
2.Was jealous of my little nieces' sticker books - I want one!!!
3.Created an expense sheet
4.Cut my hair short
5.Ate my favorite candy that my mom makes called "divinity"
6.Finally learned what "providential" means
7.Decided I'm goin' to California with an achin' in my heart, la, la, la, la...(well, as soon as I can).
8.Had a strange encounter with a person on Methamphetamines who tried to enter my sisters house late one night
9.Decided drugs are bad not just for health reasons, but because users are totally incoherent and can scare a little family late at night by trying to get into their house without permission then proceed to try and get in through the back door despite after having been told if he didn't leave the cops would be called (and so they were)...
10.Played "Mad Gab" for the first time and LOVED it
11.Received a $400 voucher for a flight because my plane was overbooked - vacation anyone?!?
12.Wrote a couple of songs - no, I don't really play a musical instrument
13.Decided I need to learn how to play the guitar so as to play my new songs
14.And some other stuff that I can't remember, don't want to tell you, or am too tired to list

So, tell me what you guys have been up to and how your holidays went!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Question:

Where are the pictures of your new haircut, hmm?

January 05, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Also. I, of course, am always up for a vacation. Anywhere. :)

January 05, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Coming soon! My mom has them on her camera.

January 05, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger Bilaeva said...

Did you go with the Cate or the Sienna?

January 05, 2007 4:26 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I heard about the Meth Man encounter. That is so strange. I tell you, that is why I stay away from those rural areas and just stick in my Urban areas so I just have to deal with a killing basically on my front porch.

January 05, 2007 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow sounds like a lot of fun. i am glad that you had a good time. i would also like to see the new hair cut.

January 05, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

I went with a hybrid, Bilaeva. Also, I played broom hockey for the first time and provided awesome defense.

January 06, 2007 2:44 AM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

Lady In the Water was awesome.

January 08, 2007 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed "Lady In the Water." I went in expecting a fairy tale and that's what I got...sort of like Neil Gaiman lite.

I am opposed to short hair. Uh, but I'm sure yours is lovely! And while I still hate California, that song is awesome.

January 10, 2007 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home