1.17.2008

Things I Did Over the Holidays:

1. Played at least 8 games of Settlers of Catan.
2. Gained at least 8 pounds.
3. Something I've never done is wished that I had a boyfriend for Christmas, but I did this year and I literally got A Boyfriend for Christmas - only it was a terrible movie and not a terribly cute boy. God is a comedian, I just know it...and a literalist.
4. Ate at the Original Pancake House in Atlanta and loved every bite of it.
5. Cut my hair.
6. Learned how to play Canasta (which I enjoyed immensely since it is very similar to my favorite card game: Spades).
7. Almost kidknaped my nieces because they're so dang cute and I want them to be mine. I asked my sister first if I could steal them and she said it was okay, but I ended up not doing it.
8. Searched for jobs not Web design related. From now on I'm a retired Web designer. Sort of.
9. Canoodled!?! Sort of.
10. Cut my hair again.
11. Stayed up 'til 4 AM most nights talking with Sara and my mom.
12. Danced more than usual - or at least in public (something I haven't really had the opportunity to do in a while - where have all the dance parties gone?).
13. Played, or should I say rocked out the game Rock Band. It was soooooooo much fun! I always knew I would be a great singer in a rock band and this game just confirmed that.
14. Downed about a gallon of eggnog. Something I've never really enjoyed drinking before due to the whole raw egg thing.
15. Cut my hair. I know, I have a bit of an addiction to cutting my hair. I can't help it, when I see uneven pieces, or it's not layered right, I have to fix it. At least my addiction is free (I cut it myself).
16. Oh, I almost forgot that I crushed everyone who tried to challenge me at Mad Gab. If only there was a job that paid to play the game Mad Gab. Ain't no body gab madder than me.

Pictures will follow this post as soon as Sara sends them to me. In the mean time, you'll just have to imagine what all of the fun looked like in your head. What did you guys do over the holidays? I know it's kind of late to be asking, but I feel like I'm just now getting into the swing of things. The swing being looking for jobs again. I need a new swing.

2 Comments:

Blogger jet said...

Wow. Our holiday activities are so similar that I'm almost creeped out. ;)
What's the deal with the job? No more Web Design? Is that legal in the Snow family?

January 18, 2008 3:10 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Lexia...you can have my kids ;)

January 19, 2008 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home