3.27.2007

I Forgot to Mention...


That I went to the Bodies exhibit a while ago. I know there's some controversy surrounding the exhibit, but I don't want to get into that because I really just wanted to post the cool picture I bought to remember my trip. You see, I've never wasted my money on anything so cheesy in my life. I felt like it was high time I spend $15 on a picture that means nothing to me. So tell me, what's the best $15 you ever wasted? Or tell me what you thought of the Bodies exhibit? Or tell me why the Bodies exhibit should be boycotted? Or tell me what it looks like we're saying in the photo. I like to think I'm saying "Bodies rock!" Jason's like "We're both wearing Stripes." Nicole's goin' "Why are we doing this?"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I really wanted to see this exhibit. Yes, I know that it was controversial. I'm not sure what truth lies behind it all, but the scientist in me doesn't care. Or maybe the scientist in me should. But to see bodies on display like that would maybe be heaven for me. Well, I guess I'll never know . . .

And you're right, Lex -- bodies do rock!

March 27, 2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

I loved the exhibit, especially the circulatory system part.
I also love that sweater, Lexia.

March 27, 2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Walking into the room about the circulatory system felt like being in an extraoridnary art gallery. I was so amazed at how many veins and arteries we have inside us! I also enjoyed observing the growth of the fetus. I mean it's crazy that something so complicated and intricate can grow so perfectly and in such a short amount of time. Insane.

March 27, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Side of Jeffrey said...

The only controversy is how it brings too many tourists to my street. I could argue this point for hours and hours on end.

March 29, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home