2.05.2007

I Can't Wait For Halloween

'Cause I decided I'm going to be a Robert Palmer girl. Remember those videos from the 80s: "Simply Irrisistible" and "Addicted to Love." I think this would be a great group costume so if anyone else wants to join me, feel free. Just be prepared to wear lots of red lipstick, eye makeup, and gel to slick back your hair. And I'm totally going to make a guitar out of cardboard. Yeah, baby! Any lucky gentleman wanna be Mr. Palmer?

In case you don't remember who Robert Palmer is or his girls, check out this little Pepsi commercial.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

You're silly. I wish we could spend Halloween together. But maybe not because you'd make me be a Robert Palmer girl, and you would laugh because you would tease me about how I look like that one girl in particular . . . :(

Love you. Always. :)

February 06, 2007 12:52 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

HA! HA! HA! You know what I'm going to do before I do it (and before I even know I'm going to do it). You're so omniscient. You kill me. Ya do...ya really do.

February 06, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger savoury toothed tiger said...

i went to the robert palmer link to judge if i could pull it off for halloween - i may be a little too tall to be the perfect palmer - but if you don't get any better offers i might be able to pull it off...

March 06, 2007 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home