1.17.2008

Did You Know


Those are my eyeballs, but that's not what I wanted you to know. I wanted you to know that...

Only 1% of the human population possesses green eyes? The most common eye color is brown followed by blue. Honestly, I've never understood why everyone makes such a big deal about blue eyes. Green is where it's at, people. Holla! So my next question is why is Coldplay the only band in history that sings about green eyes? Why don't other musicians start singing about green eyes? It's about time. Oh, here's where I got the statistic on eye color.

Lastly, what color are your eyes? After reading the Wikipedia link, I don't know what color my eyes are anymore. I can't help but wonder if my eyes are technically Hazel. I have little gold bits mixed with green and surrounded by blue. I've always just said greenish-blue.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Scrumpestuous D said...

Light blue with a yellow ring around the pupils. I encourage you to gaze into them next time you see me. I've been told they are stunning.

January 18, 2008 8:48 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

It was risky of Coldplay to sing about green eyes when only 1% of the population has them. I would say my eyes are gray, but caught in the right light they are a brilliant blue! I just don't get it.

Hey thanks again for hosting Jenna, Crystal and me. We had so much fun!!! You are definitely one of my top five favorite sister-in-laws!!!

January 18, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Lexia, my eyes are green too! (though sometimes they do look blue, but after taking some self potraits of my eyes in natural light, I would definitely say green) Hurrah for us!

January 18, 2008 6:11 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

See, here's what I think. Eyes are like skin color and hair color. Very rarely can you really define what color they are. Totally subjective.

Mine are bluish, greenish, goldish gray. American eyes, I guess. Mutt eyes. (That's sexy, huh?)

January 22, 2008 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete Yorn sings about green eyes. I can't remember the real name of the song though so you're on your own there. Mine are grayish-green.

January 28, 2008 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home