3.13.2008

Funny Quotes

I saw these two quotes on a guitar forum thread thingy:

I'm such a big fan of ME that I signed myself to an exclusive 7 album deal. Of course since I'm both the artist and the label, I promised myself the world up front and then I totally screwed ME in the fine print of the contract. I'll never see sh*t as the artist, but I'm gonna make a killing as the label...
- posted by someone named gtrbass

The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. And although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either. So what I'm left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.
- George Carlin

The interesting thing about that last one is that it explains me to a tee. I'm sure at some point today I'll try to explain to a friend a complicated concept I've heard or read about and won't be able to articulate myself well because of my poor memory. Then in an attempt to pardon my lack of memory to said friend, I will try to quote George Carlin and of course will fail miserably at that attempt due to an inability to remember it as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Lexia, you are my favorite! Hurrah for new posts!

March 14, 2008 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home