1. I had my second go-around at pumpkin pie making and this time they turned out even better than the first! Reghan said the crust was flaky and her dad mentioned it was the best pumpkin pie he's ever had. YESSSSS!!! Can bake pumpkin pie - check.
2. I've been compiling things to blog about, but just haven't uploaded them yet.
3. I'm considering the possibility of leaving New York. CONSIDERING!
4. Switched to Dove soap. This is a temp. to perm. decision, so we'll see what happens.
5. Ordered my own internet connection which will be activated on December 1st!
6. Found corn flavored ice-cream. I haven't tried it yet, but will review it soon.
7. Lastly, I took out the innards of a turkey for the first time and broke off its neck with my bare hands. Shortly thereafter, I felt as if I could perform open heart surgery and decided to attend medical school (or be in a movie where I play a doctor). Scalpel.