I'm Sorry Future Husband...
In my defense, I spent most of my time this month consolidating my private loans, working two jobs, and going to Mexico. So, err... I would like to conclude my future husband month by saying, I hope my future husband and I can afford my 30 year loan so that I won't have to work two jobs until my kids go to college, and that we will go to Acapulco one day?!? No, that is definitely not how I want to end this month's future husband adventure.
I'm not sure how to end a month that's already over; except to say that I'm one month closer to meeting you. That's exciting. Every day that passes is one day closer to finding you. I hope that the reason we're not together yet is because of one or more of the following:
1. it's your fault - you don't have your act together and need to step it up and get ready for me
2. you're currently too young for me to date and I need to wait a few more years 'til you're old enough (I really hope that's not the case)
3. you haven't figured out that you like me
4. are trying to complete school, establish yourself at a job, or figure out your financial situation before you begin a serious relationship - I understand the whole "providing" argument (and that's noble), but aren't the stack of things to do next always piling up? Don't you want someone to help clean off that mess, to bake the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in the whole wide world when you have a late night of work to do, or to say "don't worry baby, everything will turn out alright" as the Beach Boys' girlfriends always declare?
5. you have a fear of commitment - who doesn't
6. you're currently in the wrong relationship - i.e. not with me :o)
7. it's my fault - for being in the wrong country, for not being emotionally prepared for such a task, for overlooking, or underlooking, or not looking at all.
I don't think there's really any fault to be had in all honesty, but sometimes I wonder if the timing would have been right if I were ready a little sooner - or he was/is. But, that's a big what if statement and one I don't want to waste my time thinking about. Alls I'm sayin' is, lets get our act together so that we can meet for caramels some time and then fall in love and get married and have lots of bambinos. Otay Panky?
Hasta la vista, future husband!